Art Walk Registration
So, you want to show off your artistic talent? Apply for a spot to display a painting at the Terra Park Art Walk. Registrants’ work will be displayed around Terra Lake for six to eight weeks beginning in June.
- Limit of one registration per household.
- 40 registrants will be admitted. Registration is first-come-first-served.
- All skill levels are welcome.
- Each artist will be provided one, 24″ x 24″ piece of plywood. Your painting MUST be painted on the provided plywood.
- Acrylic paint is encouraged.
- Registration ends at 11:59pm on May 15th or when registration is full.
- Registration will not be accepted for businesses, organizations or groups. The Art Walk is reserved for individual artists only.
- All work must be original and the work of the registered artist.
- All art is subject to review and approval.
- Photos of registrants’ artwork will be used to promote and document the event.